Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Curved Tempered Glass||Material:||Glass|
bent curved glass,
tempered curved glass
EN12150 / ANSI Z97.1 Standard Transparent Curved Tempered Glass
Tempered glass is a type of glass with evenly distributed compressive stresses on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the glass exterior is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of glass is cooled down relatively slowly. This process will improve the glass exterior compressive stress and interior tensile stress resistance which can improve the overall mechanical strength of glass by gemination and result in good thermal stability.
|Product Name||Tempered Glass|
|Color||clear; ultra clear, euro bronze, golden bronze, blue, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue, dark green;light green,euro grey, dark grey.etc.|
|Strength||more than M140|
|Melting point||600-650 °c|
Tempered Glass(Clear&Tinted Color),
Coated Glass(Reflective Glass),
What we can do for you
Edge and corner
Why Choose Us
1. 24 years manufacturing and exporting experience in glass industry
2. Top quality glass with ASTM, SGCC, Australia AS and European CE standard, exporting to more than 100 countries.
3. Professional production and experienced sales team dedicated to provide one-stop service.
4. Keep first article assurance (FAA) and final inspection before shipment.
5. Safety package. fastened by steel strips suitable for long distance transportation. Free from fumigation and Different packaging available.